PulverizEco DS- Hebal Base Disinfectant & Cleaner Made in Canada
PulverizEco DS can be used against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Health Canada DIN #: 02498839
• PLEASANT THYME AROMA PLEASANT THYME AROMA
• ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER
• ELIMINATES ODORS AND ODORS-CAUSING
• MORE THAN 98% OF INGREDIENTS FROM RENEWABLE SOURCES
• NON-IRRITATING & NON-TOXIC
• INGRÉDIENT ACTIF D’ORIGINE BOTANIQUE
• NO CHLORINE, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
• NON CORROSIVE ON METAL
• GRAPEFRUIT AND LEMONGRASS FRAGRANCE
Kills 99.99% of bacteria, fungi and viruses* Also eliminates 99.99% of the following microbes:
- Bactericidal: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica (choleraesuis), Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella enterica (choleraesuis), Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli (E. coli). coli), E. coli O157:H7, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Listeria monocytogenes, Streptococcus suis, Klebsiella pneumoniae - NDM-1
- Tuberculocide/Mycobactericide : Mycobacterium terrae
- Fungicide: Pathogenic fungi, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Candida albicans.
- *Virucide: Influenza A, HIV-1 (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Human Coronavirus, PRRSV (Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus)
Ideal for disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces (enamel surfaces, wood, metal, cement, plastic, PVC, mirror, glass) such as work surfaces, floors, counters, sinks, cabinets, showers, cutting boards, toilet seats, garbage cans, door handles, tables, toys, telephones, sports equipment, examination tables, patient chairs, desks or any other surfaces on which bacteria, fungi and viruses can survive or multiply. in the food industry, where food is manufactured, prepared or preserved (cafeterias, restaurants, food processing plants),
- in health care facilities (hospitals, clinics, infirmaries, dentists' offices, ambulances), in middle
Shelf Life: 26 months
Disinfectant : Spray or apply with a clean cloth so as to saturate surfaces** and leave in contact with the surface to be disinfected for 3 minutes***.
Sanitizing : Spray or apply with a clean cloth so as to saturate the surfaces**, leave in contact with the surface to be sanitized for 30 seconds***.
Cleaner/deodorizer: PulverizEco DS contains powerful ingredients for effective cleaning of surfaces. Spray or apply with a cloth** and wipe with a clean cloth, rinse if necessary.
- Ready to use, do not dilute.
- Kill 99, 9% of bacteria and viruses
- 100% biodegradable
- VOC free
- Approved by Health Canada
- Made in Quebec
- Keep out of reach of children
Special instructions for cleaning and disinfection of HIV-1
Retains its effectiveness in the presence of organic matter (blood serum at 5. 0%).
Pulveriz Eco DS is effective in removing human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) from precleaned
environmental surfaces and/or objects soiled with human blood or fluids, in health
care institutions and in environments where this virus can be expected to be found.
Use in areas where animals are housed
- Remove animals and their food from the area to be disinfected.
- Before disinfection, thoroughly clean surfaces with an effective detergent and use
mechanical/manual brushing if necessary.
- Empty feed and water troughs before disinfection.
- Disinfect, spray or apply with a clean cloth so as to saturate surfaces and leave in contact
with the surface to be disinfected for 3 minutes.
- After disinfection, ensure ventilation of the premises before entry of animals.
- Any surface and/or object that will come in contact with food or water should be rinsed with portable water before reuse.
Store product in original container between 15°C and 30°C.
Rinse empty container before disposal for recycling.
Dispose of any unused, unwanted product as waste in accordance with
provincial/municipal laws and regulations.