Good Mask Premium Adult 175mm / 50 Pieces / 3-Ply Medical ASTM Level 3
Not Eligible for Return, Refund or Exhange Due to health and hygienic regulations
- Shelf Life: 5 Years to 2027
This 3-ply medical grade disposable mask with Bacterial, Penetration and Viral Filtration Efficiency over 99%, which is outperformed and rare find in Medical grade ASTM Level 3 mask.
Virus size is normally 0.1 micron, and bacteria is about 0.3 micron. When buying surgical / medical disposable mask, look for package with Viral Filtration Efficiency rating e.g. VFE>99%.
All masks are manufactured in Clean Room ISO 14644 (Class 8) and GMP standard.
With top grade meltblown, Good Mask provides excellent breathability; enhanced ear loop to avoid accidental ripping by force; double nose wire is designed for your comfort and protection.
Magnified Melt-Blown Filtration Layer (Microscope X 200) see below. No visible pores can be seen.
Second generation of Good Mask Premium Series ASTM Level 3 Inner shell uses "Nano enhanced" Fabric to give you an ultra comfort feel and improve breathability. Greatly reduce oil builds up on skin and reduce blocking of follicles to form pimples.
All masks are microbial cleanliness /bioburden tested. Thus, reduce the chance of having allergic reaction.
- Size: 175mmx95mm (+/- 5mm) - Fits most adults
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency >99%
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency > 99%
- Viral Filtration Efficiency > 99%
- Three Layer Constructions
- Outer Shell: Water Resistance non-woven fabric; Class 1 Ignition rating
- Filtration Layer: Top-graded Melt-Blown Fabric
- Inner Layer: NANO Enhanced non-woven fabric provides superb breathability, comfort, and less irritation on delicate skin.
- Enhanced Ear-loop provides comfort on ear but also prevent breakage.
- Wired nose bridge - easy to mold and hold the shape you molded to prevent fog formation on glasses.
- 50 pieces per box
- Shelf Life: 5 years
Certifications & Authorization
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 Medical Grade
- EN 14683 Type II R
- FDA & CE Certified
- EU GMP & PIC/S PE Grade D
- Clean Room ISO 146441-Class 8
- Health Canada Medical Device Establishment License # 13740
- Sole authorized importer, distributor and wholesaler in Canada
Note: Not all packages embossed with Elephant Logo.
Always assist child to put on the face mask. Keep the packaging matrials away from children.
This Product DOES NOT contain Graphene. Due to hygiene purpose, all PPE equipment is not refundable or exchanged.